First Los Lunas is hosting The Branch Craft Fair
9am-4pm, May 12th at 914 Los Lentes Rd. SE on the large church lot. This year we’re hosting the first annual Branch Craft Fair in Los Lunas, New Mexico, and we are offering you the opportunity to be a part of this exciting event.
Ready to be a Vendor?
We are now accepting registrations! Pick up a 2018 BRANCH CRAFT FAIR FORM from The Branch or First Los Lunas. Complete and return to: The Branch: 2352 B Main St., OR First Baptist Church of Los Lunas: 914 SE Los Lentes Rd. SE, Los Lunas, NM.
Booth placement will be decided on a first come, first served basis and only when registration and payment are received. Our outdoor space will accommodate approximately 70 booths. We anticipate filling all our available booth spaces quickly.
Questions? Contact us:
First Los Lunas at 505.865.7957 or email@example.com
Registration Requirements for Branch Craft Fair:
- Booth: $45 for 8’x10’ NOTE: $10 will be refunded after 4pm, once your space is properly cleared.
- Provide a general description of business and/or items.
- Register by April 22.
- Vendor set-up will be from 6:00-9:00am on May 12th.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set-up/tear-down.
- Vendors may not tear down prior to 4:00pm. (Deposit will not be refunded if these instructions are not followed.)
- Bring payment (check, money order, cash) with completed forms to: The Branch: 2352 B Main St., Los Lunas, NM. OR to First Baptist Church of Los Lunas: 914 SE Los Lentes Rd. SE, Los Lunas, NM.
- Optional: Tables are available for rent $10 for 8’ table (Limited availability)